“Masonry is a layout plugin for jQuery. Think of it as the flip side of CSS floats. Whereas floating arranges elements horizontally then vertically, Masonry arranges elements vertically then horizontally according to a grid. The result minimizes vertical gaps between elements of varying height, just like a mason fitting stones in a wall.”
- timthumb: A small php script for cropping, zooming and resizing web images (jpg, png, gif).
- PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser: An HTML DOM parser written in PHP5+ let you manipulate HTML in a very easy way!
- sevenup: Encourage the world to get rid of IE6!
- gooseGrade: Allow your readers to become citizen editors. gooseGrade is a free service that allows your readers to post spelling, grammar, factual, and other errors straight to you.
- ProFolio: An elegantly designed portfolio for artists, designers, photographers, or anyone that has creative visual pieces to share!
- Running PHP on Google App Engine
- 10 Exceptional WordPress Hacks
- 10 beautiful Sliding Panel with jQuery Tutorials
- 25+ jQuery Plugins that enhance and beautify HTML form elements
- jQuery selectors and attribute selectors reference and examples
- jQuery Fade In.Fade Out
- Editable (jQuery Editable Plugin)
- jQuery Edit In Place (JEIP)
- PHP URL Routing (PUR)
Some useful links for UI and navigation, utilizing jQuery:
Smashing Magazine has a roundup of several JQuery techniques and plugins that may be used for an improved user experience in your sites. 45 of them!